Why is Valley View right for you?Let us show you.
|Why choose Falls?
Believe in your schools. Click here.
Join Valley View for the summer reading challenge! Log in with the username/password from your teacher.
Let's all meet our goals and prevent the summer slide.
Bus Route Information
The 2015-2016 bussing information is available to view online. YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD ARE YOUR HOME PHONE NUMBER. Information will NOT be mailed to the homes.
Click here for your child's bus route and times.
2015-2016 School Supply Lists
PBIS: Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
At Valley View, students taught to be Respectful, Responsible and Ready! These positive behaviors promote a safe and positive learning environment. Students will be reinforced by earning Class Dojo points. Parents can access their child's Dojo by logging in to see how their child's week is going.
Bridges Math Support
Valley View Mission
The Valley View staff is committed to:
- Providing a positive, supportive learning environment focused on each student’s learning
- Collaborating and using instructional best practices that provide differentiated instruction
- Involving students actively in their learning
- Developing life-long learners and productive citizens of the global community
Valley View VisionThe Valley View community purposefully collaborates to create a safe and respectful learning environment which provides high quality instruction through differentiation. We focus on maximizing student growth where all students, staff and parents take ownership of their learning.
- No School
- Curriculum & Learning Committee
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Regular School Board meeting
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Recreation Commission Meeting
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- School District Annual Budget Hearing
6:15 PM - 7:00 PM
- School District Annual Meeting
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM