What can art do for you?
Pick a subject...
The students at Valley View are integrating other subjects in art class. They are relating their artwork to science, reading, writing and math. Check out the article to learn more and read some quotes from the students!
February Perfect Attendance
During the month of February, the Milwaukee Bucks and Wendy's are sponsoring the "Attendance Matters" program. Every student who achieves perfect attendance will receive a complimentary ticket to a Milwaukee Bucks game, and a free kids meal from Wendy's. Let's go Valley View and show that attendance does matter!
The winter MAP (Measures of Academic Progress) testing will be administered during the weeks of January 12-February 13, 2015. Please make sure your child is getting plenty of sleep and eating a healthy breakfast.
PBIS: Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
At Valley View, students taught to be Respectful, Responsible and Ready! These positive behaviors promote a safe and positive learning environment. Students will be reinforced by earning Class Dojo points. Parents can access their child's Dojo by logging in to see how their child's week is going.
Bridges Math Support
Valley View Mission
The Valley View staff is committed to:
- Providing a positive, supportive learning environment focused on each student’s learning
- Collaborating and using instructional best practices that provide differentiated instruction
- Involving students actively in their learning
- Developing life-long learners and productive citizens of the global community
Valley View VisionThe Valley View community purposefully collaborates to create a safe and respectful learning environment which provides high quality instruction through differentiation. We focus on maximizing student growth where all students, staff and parents take ownership of their learning.
- Recreation Commission Meeting
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Finance and Auxiliary Services Meeting
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Regular School Board Meeting
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Curriculam and Learning Committee Meeting
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Board of Education Work Session
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM